The century conversion selector selects the time measurement unit to convert to starting from centuries. To make a conversion starting from a unit of time other than century, simply click on the "Reset" button.
The century is a unit of time equal to 100 consecutive years.
0.05 centuries equal one lustrum.
0.1 centuries equal one decade.
10 centuries are equal to one millennium.
According to the Gregorian calendar, the internationally accepted civil calendar, the n-th century starts on the year (100 × n)-99 and ends in 100 × n. For example,
- The 1st century started on January 1, 1 and ended on December 31, 100
- The 2nd century, started on January 1, 101 and ended on December 31, 200
- … … …
- The 19th century, started on January 1, 1801 and ended on December 31, 1900
According to the astronomical year numbering (that includes a year zero),
- The 1st century started on January 1, 0 and ended on December 31, 99
- The 2nd century, started on January 1, 100 and ended on December 31, 199
- … … …
- The 21th century, started on January 1, 2000 and it will end on December 31, 2099
Century conversions: a detailed list with conversions from centuries to other (metric, imperial, or customary) time measurement units is shown below.
- century to attosecond
- century to day
- century to decade
- century to femtosecond
- century to hour
- century to leap year (366 days)
- century to lustrum
- century to microsecond
- century to millennium
- century to millisecond
- century to minute
- century to month (30 days)
- century to month (31 days)
- century to nanosecond
- century to picosecond
- century to second
- century to week
- century to year (365 days)